Ranked One of America's Best Real Estate Agents for 2014 - 2023 By Real Trends and winner of the Best Realtor in Westchester award by Westchester Magazine.
Tony Murphy is one of Houlihan Lawrence's top selling agents and has consistently been one of the best Real Estate agents in all of Westchester County. He is also one of only a handful of agents that have been awarded the Five Star Real Estate Agent award 13 years in a row and is the #1 Houlihan Lawrence Agent in Yonkers and the Bronx. Having the right real estate professional can really make all the difference, rest assured you will love the level of service he provides. Contact Tony for a free no obligation home valuation and tips on maximizing your home’s value.
• 2022-2023 Best Real Estate Agent by Westchester Magazine
• 2010-2023 Five Star Legend by Forbes Magazine
• 2014-2023 Ranked One of America’s Best Real Estate Agents by Real Trends
• 2011-2023 Top 1% of All Westchester and The Bronx’s Agents
• 2015-2023 Top Rated Local Business in New York
• 2015-2023 Top Ranked Real Estate Agent in New York State
• 2018-2023 America's Top 100 Real Estate Agents® for New York - Hudson Valley
• 2014-2023 Zillow.com Premier Agent
• 2021-2022 Homesnap's Top 5% Award
• 2021 Homelight Achievement Award by Top Producer
• 2021 Real Estate All-Star by Westchester Magazine
• 2020-2021 Seven Star Certificate of Excellence by Broker★Agent Advisor
• 2019-2020 Real Estate All-Star by Hudson Valley Magazine
• 2019 Westchester County Top Producer by The Real Deal Real Estate News
• 2016 Voted “Best Realtor in Westchester” by Westchester Magazine
Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer, Home Marketing and Selling Specialist, Short Sale and Foreclosure Certified Specialist, Member of the Westchester Board of Realtors, NY State Association of Realtors, Member of the National Board of Realtors
The Frontier - Yonkers and the Bronx - Real Estate Market.Over the years Tony has spent years building and developing his market share dominance in the neighborhoods of Yonkers and the North Bronx. With almost $1.7 Billion in sales last year which translated into 6,400 total transactions these thriving markets have become Tony's main area of focus and expertise making him the go to guy for all real estate matters.
Specializing in all of Westchester, Yonkers, the Bronx, and The World
St. Patrick's College Armagh, Ireland; London Metropolitan University London, England
We know that buyers are most likely to come from neighboring towns, but the internet has opened our markets to a worldwide audience.
Our ability to generate real-time data insights drives our clients to make informed decisions, and positions us to find buyers for your home, no matter where they are.